Internet Speed ... Save Report Aleng84 - Last answer on 27 déc. 2025 1 answer Hello, I am a beginner in this field. According to the online test I took, I get: Ping rate 15 ms - Download 54.44 Mbit/s - Upload 15.92 Mbit/s. Is this normal? I am on Orange ADSL. Thank you and happy end of year celebrations Alain Show more Related links: How to limit the speed of a Freebox user? lower speed with xiaomi pro wifi repeater Wi-Fi Extender, huge speed loss despite good speed on Laptop Slow WiFi speed on Free fiber Different internet speed phone - PC TP-link Archer T3U Nano Speed Issue 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report jee pee Moderator Hello, With ADSL, it's a very very good speed; you might even be on VDSL2, at the maximum that a telephone line can deliver. ... Report Aleng84 Author Hello jee pee and thank you for the response. Happy end of 2025 celebrations and all the best for 2026. Alain
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report jee pee Moderator Hello, With ADSL, it's a very very good speed; you might even be on VDSL2, at the maximum that a telephone line can deliver. ... Report Aleng84 Author Hello jee pee and thank you for the response. Happy end of 2025 celebrations and all the best for 2026. Alain
... Report Aleng84 Author Hello jee pee and thank you for the response. Happy end of 2025 celebrations and all the best for 2026. Alain