Windows interface not showing up anymore

Hello, I need your help to resolve an issue with my PC. I have a refurbished Lenovo T460S with Windows 11 installed that was working fine until one day when I tried to unzip a file. That day, the PC restarted several times, and after that, Windows showed an error code on a blue screen that I didn't understand. I then turned off the computer and turned it back on, but it takes me to the boot menu: ATA HDD0 and PCI Lan; I select the first one, but nothing happens to this day. 

Thank you in advance. 


2 answers

  1. Hello,

    Having dealt with a similar issue to yours recently, I would say that it is a software problem affecting the Windows boot partition.

    So consult a specialist to restore the use of your PC. They should be able to restore your Windows 11 to the state it was in before your issue.


    1. Hello,

      In the BIOS, there is sometimes a diagnostic tool; however, if there is a real hardware issue, it is necessary to return to the refurbisher's customer service.

      PS: especially if Windows 11 is not natively compatible with this PC, which is a scam.