Get a remote control manual

Hello,

I just acquired a Sony 55Bravia3 flat screen TV Remote2025 accompanied by 2 remote controls that I absolutely do not know how to use. I would like to obtain the manuals for their use. What does each button do!! The main remote control seems to have the reference Sony TV RMT-TX450E. I went on the Sony website but I couldn't find anything. Thank you for your help. 

5 answers

  1. Moderator

    The link provided was indeed for a TX 450E.

    Can you give me a link or a picture of this remote control?

    Here is what we find in the online guide for this television: 2 remote controls: the TX450E and another one.

    https://helpguide.sony.net/tv/maep2/v1/fr/01-07_05.html

    The latter was also included in the 2nd link from message #1.


    Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
    Especially when it's not there...

    0
    1. Good evening Baladur 13

      Unfortunately, the provided link does not match my remote control. I found the remote control corresponding to the references but no user manual.

      0
      1. Thank you so much. I struggled so much!!

        0
        1. Moderator

          Content for you.

          @+

          0