écouteurs déconnectés perdus AlbatrosPuissant35 - Last answer on 29 sept. 2024 1 answer Hello, I lost a Redmi Buds 4 Lite and only one, but as if that wasn't enough, it was outside the case and I can't locate it, do you know if there's a way to track it? Show more Related links: My earbuds are electrocuting me. My earbud has lost its grille. Lost JBL earbud case Ryght Nemesis Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth wireless earbuds one earbud has sound. JBL 225TWS earbud left turns off 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report MPMP10 Hello, We cannot locate this type of device. The only possible thing is to look for them. I can't locate it, do you know if there's a way to locate it? There's a contradiction in the sentence, how do you expect to be able to locate something that cannot be located!?
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report MPMP10 Hello, We cannot locate this type of device. The only possible thing is to look for them. I can't locate it, do you know if there's a way to locate it? There's a contradiction in the sentence, how do you expect to be able to locate something that cannot be located!?