Utorrent issue

Solved

Hello

I'm trying to download a large file of 148 GB and UTorrent is displaying a message saying: piece size not supported (64.0 MB)

I have a hard drive with 300 GB of free space and this problem occurs every time I try to download a file over 100 GB.

If others are experiencing the same issue and have been able to find a solution... I'm all ears.

Thank you all

2 answers

  1. Hi, I had the same problem and I switched to qbittorrent 64bit and I'm able to download it now.

    4
    1. I can't get a 64-bit version of uTorrent or BitTorrent, can you help me please??

      1
  2. Moderator
    The problem you're encountering is often related to the chunk size selected for your download. Utorrent supports a maximum chunk size of 16 MB, so your error message means that the torrent you are trying to download was created with a chunk size of 64 MB, which is not supported.

    Unfortunately, there is no direct solution to this problem on your side because the issue comes from how the torrent was created. Try to find another source for the same file.

    2
    1. Thank you for your response

      0
    2. Hello, is there any way to download a torrent with a piece size of 64MB at all?

      0