Redémarrez et sélectionnez le périphérique de démarrage approprié
Hello, I get this message "Reboot and Select proper Boot Device" when I turn on my PC. I tried to look for videos to solve my problem, but nothing seems to fit.
I initially had a bluescreen saying "A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer..."
I was using F8 "Advanced Startup Options" to access Safe Mode, but now it no longer works (probably due to an incorrect handling).
In "ASRock Instant Flash," I see "No BIOS file found," so I used a USB drive to flash a new one, but the problem has not been resolved.
I don't know what else to say or do... Thank you in advance for your replies.



1 answer
-
Hello,
Click on the boot tab, show us what you see there!
-
-
@Julie_974
Try putting "hard disk drives" first with the F5 and F6 keys.
-
@quentin2121
He is already in first place
-
@Julie_974
You should go to the Microsoft website, download their "Media Creation Tool", then download the ISO file of your version of Windows (10?), then mount it on a USB stick of at least 8 GB, in MBR mode since we can't tell if the BIOS is in UEFI. Then insert this USB stick on startup of the PC, go into the BIOS boot settings to set it to boot first and install Windows without losing data first, especially if you haven't backed up your personal data. If it fails, try with data loss, good luck!
-
@quentin2121
Thank you for your information, I will try that.
-



