EAB provisioning: how to enable it

Good evening everyone, I hope you are doing well? Please, I need your help. I have two SIM cards in my phone. I dialed the code *#*#4636#*#* and accidentally disabled the EAB provisioning/presence option, causing the device to restart, and now the second SIM no longer shows up. I've restarted and reset the network preferences, but nothing works. Please help me. Thank you

5 answers

  1. I have the same problem please help me

    -1
    1. Can someone help me with the activity please

      -1
      1. If someone was able to do it, please just explain it to me.

        0
        1. Hello xHaMaz, I downloaded the app but I don't know how to edit. If you can help me. Thank you

          1
          1. Good evening, try downloading a BuildProp editor from the Play Store and modify it by entering this:

            persist.dbg.ims_volte_enable=1
            persist.dbg.volte_avail_ovr=1
            persist.dbg.vt_avail_ovr=1
            persist.dbg.wfc_avail_ovr=1
            persist.radio.rat_on=combine
            persist.radio.data_ltd_sys_ind=1
            persist.radio.data_con_rprt=1
            persist.radio.calls.on.ims=1

            And let me know if it worked.

            0
            1. Okay, I'll try, but I think the best thing is for you to give us more details, please.

              0
            2. Help me with this problem too, take a screenshot of the Buildpro icon since I downloaded it and I see the building materials.

              0