Epson ET-2810 prints code texts

Solved

Hello,

I just acquired an Epson ET-2810 printer that I connected without issues to my MacBook Pro (iOS Monterey 12.6.1) and I'm encountering a problem when printing from my MacBook. Photo prints work fine, but text prints are not possible. It outputs a page of code that has nothing to do with what I want to print, like %APL_DSC_Encoding: UTF8.....

What can I do?

Thank you for your help.


4 answers

  1. Problem solved, I simply reset the printers in the control panel.

    7
    1. Thank you for your message! We were completely lost and we managed to resolve the situation thanks to your message.

      0
    2. Hello, how did you proceed?

      0
    3. Hello, I have the same issue. Could you explain to me how you proceeded (the different steps to follow) because I'm not quite sure how you resolved the problem?

      Thank you in advance.

      3
    4. what have you actually done?

      0
  2. Hello,

    Unfortunately, I have the same problem.

    0
    1. Yes, the driver is up to date; I installed it yesterday and I have also checked for updates.

      I would like to point out that the connection between the MacBook and the Epson is via Wi-Fi and not by cable.

      0
      1. Contributor

        Have you made sure to have an "up-to-date" driver (check if needed on Epson's website)?


        Hello at your place!
        Bernard

        1