JBL demonstration speaker

Solved

Hello, I have a store demonstration JBL Charge speaker that I retrieved, and it only works wired. Does anyone know if this kind of demo device still has Bluetooth and a battery since it is restricted, and they might not be connected? I’m not sure if I’m being clear? Thank you for your understanding and your response.

3 answers

  1. Moderator

    This model does have bluetooth, demo or not. You might need an app from the brand. Check the user manual for this device on JLB's site or Google. There might be a reset mode.

    A throttled battery?? I don't know what you mean, a battery is still a battery, it doesn't get throttled.

    Best regards


    1
    1. Thank you for your response, I just wanted to say that it only works when plugged in, whereas this model is normally supposed to work on a rechargeable battery.

      Best regards

      0
    2. Moderator
      @Maaryl7970

      It cannot be excluded that, having stayed in demo mode for a certain period, the battery has suffered greatly from lack of use.
      If the manual does not specify any particular procedure after recharging.
      Even in demo mode, if you bought it new, it is under legal warranty.

      0
  2. Hello, sorry I just saw that I didn't include the model. It's a JBL Charge 3.

    Thanks a lot.

    0
    1. Moderator

      Hello and welcome

      Unless you can guess which model we are talking about, no one will be able to help you.

      Best regards


      0