Unable to add external link in Instagram bio BUG
SolvedHello everyone,
Since yesterday I am unable to add an external link to my bio... Instagram tells me that an "error occurred"... The link in question is indeed valid. I even tried others that don’t belong to me, but for all of them I get the error message.
As this is a link to direct to my business account, this is very annoying for me...
Does anyone have any idea what could be the cause of the problem?
9 answers
-
Hello,
Same for me since this morning, I think we can only wait for the bug to be resolved unfortunately... This is not the first time this has happened.
Settings - Help - Report a problem. Briefly describe the issue and include a screenshot if possible.
-
Hello, I have the same problem an error message appears saying "you cannot modify at the moment"
How did you do to make it work again?
I sent an error message but it still doesn't work...
-
Problem solved, it works again!
-
Same thing! It has been replaced by an old link I used to use before. It’s really annoying!
-
The same.
Instagram has sucked for a long time now. I can’t take it anymore -
< p >Same here and still no improvement at 5 PM
-
Same, it’s annoying ;)
-
Yes, everyone has the same issue, the problem is temporary, we just have to wait to know how long they will take to resolve it...
-
Hi! The same thing! I have my old link that replaced the one I had, and when I want to change the link it shows me like you. Then I asked a colleague, he has the same error. I think we just have to wait