Hello, I am currently hesitating to start an online training course at Studi to become a web developer. I would like to know if this school/company is reliable or not? And above all, how to verify if the diploma received is recognized by the State?
I just started the Digital Strategy master's program at Studi and it's going very well. If anyone wants more information about my experience with this program or the Studi training center, I am available on Instagram, my ID: benjamin_suc
Mimi1234
Finally, you decided to continue; if so, how is it going? Because I want to take the same course, but I have strong concerns about the diploma, especially since I can't find any universities that offer this course in person.
Hg7592
The diploma is at a Bac+2 level, directly certified by the Ministry of Labor. I completed the training at the digital school La Manu on the Versailles campus. You are not required to do it remotely; they have other campuses in France (Amiens, Le Havre...). For your information, at La Manu, the diploma is included in my training, but be careful as this is not the case in all schools.
Except that it doesn't exactly answer the initial question.
A number of schools only issue "titles" that belong to them; here, we at least have a RNCP certification, which reflects, as its name indicates, a certain level of professional certification, but which is not a diploma, which is also covered by the RNCP.
The question remains as to what credibility such certification or diploma has in the job market, but that is another question that can only be answered by knowing the short- and medium-term outcomes for its students.
Raymond PENTIER
Contributor
Hello.
It is always possible for you to ask questions: How could anyone stop you from doing that? Now, whether you get the answers you are expecting is another matter...
Retirement is great! Especially in the Antilles... Raymond (INSA, AFPA)
Eerfers
Hello,
I am training with them in the field of accounting.
The courses are certainly different from your field, but it's going well; with online training, autonomy is key.
As Brucine mentioned, the first thing to check is whether the title pursued is registered with the RNCP. If it's not registered, there is no recognition in the field of education, and especially little to no chance that your employer will know about it, and therefore that the diploma issued will have any usefulness.
In web development, don't hesitate to create a portfolio; it's the best proof of your skills and knowledge, and it is much more important than the diploma in this field.
Pocabel
Hello,
may I ask you a few questions as I would like to apply for the BTS in accounting and management.
brucine
Hello,
As always in this kind of field, ambiguity prevails.
It is undeniable that Studi is a leader in the sector and has physical schools among its capital, some of which are publicly traded.
It should be noted that the "diploma" awarded is not a license, but a Bachelor, which is not even a university diploma but an institutional one; there are good ones and bad ones (some excellent and logically very selective ones exist as well).
The title in question holds the first level of recognition by the State (RNCP certification of a certain professional qualification) but not the second: it is "certified" but not "recognized", which means that its academic value is not acknowledged, let alone its equivalence to a license for entry into the LMD system.
Now, and I don’t know for sure, this may have nothing to do with the market value of the thing, in other words the way this program is perceived in the job market, knowing that an employer may prefer those who have gotten their hands dirty (including through alternation) over distance technical programs that can always raise questions when they require working on machines.