Free remote control exchanged or purchased
Hello, three years ago, I bought a Free remote control online. Some time ago, the buttons were stiff, and when we wanted to raise the volume, it would suddenly go up and down. About a month ago, when we clicked on Freebox TV, it didn’t work. So we unplugged and then plugged the player back in, changed the batteries, and reset it. Several attempts were needed to get a signal.
A week ago, while it was working fine, we tried to raise the volume, which was low, and it started going up and down. We thought it was the batteries, so we changed them. We then tried to reset it, but it was impossible. We restarted the server to see if the issue was with the TV or the box, and I had to install an application on my phone in the meantime. Yesterday, my friend went to a Free store to get one. They asked him if he wanted to exchange it but didn’t explain the conditions or if it was possible, given the state of the remote, whether it would be a new one, and how long the exchange would last.
So, he bought one and now regrets it because he might have lost money if that's the case. Thank you for your help.
A week ago, while it was working fine, we tried to raise the volume, which was low, and it started going up and down. We thought it was the batteries, so we changed them. We then tried to reset it, but it was impossible. We restarted the server to see if the issue was with the TV or the box, and I had to install an application on my phone in the meantime. Yesterday, my friend went to a Free store to get one. They asked him if he wanted to exchange it but didn’t explain the conditions or if it was possible, given the state of the remote, whether it would be a new one, and how long the exchange would last.
So, he bought one and now regrets it because he might have lost money if that's the case. Thank you for your help.
6 answers
-
No, it’s just me. He is at home and retired and prefers the computer, the garden, and walking. So, when I came back on Friday evening with a new remote control, he was happy because he spends a lot of time watching movies, debates, and listening to clips. It was only the next day when I told my employer, who is a lawyer, that I had paid for my remote that he couldn’t believe it. They could have told me that I could exchange it for free.