Hidden HTML content

Hello,

I have been struggling with this subject for several hours... that's why I'm throwing this message in a bottle...
I am faced with a multiple-choice question. I would like to know how to display the hidden content of the HTML base.
This would, in turn, give me the answer to the question.
Attached is a screenshot of the problem.

Thank you in advance.

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello,
    if I understand correctly:
    1) you are trying to cheat
    2) you are asking us to help you cheat
    3) you think that the answer to provide is on the page

    did I get it right?

    I don't understand what justifies point 3.
    1
    1. Moderator
      Hello

      4 - If the content is not visible in the page's source code ..... then it's not on the page...
      So if, at some point, you manage to see it on the screen, it means there is a server-side script that is rendering it.... and in that case, you won't be able to trigger it by cheating...
      -1