Source code email
Hello. I have been receiving fraudulent "Gmail" emails for several days, always different, and I would like to access the raw text to forward them to the anti-spam platform. However, Yahoo Mail for Android does not offer this option. Is there a solution to retrieve the source code of all these emails?
Thank you.
Thank you.
3 answers
-
ModeratorInstall Aqua Mail and log in to your Yahoo account.
Open an email and swipe the options bar located at the bottom of the screen upwards to reveal the advanced options.
Then, tap on More and then on Show Headers to view the email's source code. -
Yes, I understand, but what do we do if we only have a tablet or a smartphone?
-
-
@HelpiOSSorry for my late reply!... Yes, I'm on Android...
-
-
ModeratorHello,
Yes, but the source code is only accessible from the Yahoo Mail website for PC.
To access it, open the email in question, click on the 3 horizontal dots (next to "Spam") and click on View message in plain text.