I'm not receiving the Yahoo verification code.

Hello,

I have been tired of searching for several days on the Yahoo site and on the internet for a solution to my problem.
I changed my password a month ago on my Yahoo mail account, I received a verification code at my recovery email address laposte.net and I followed the procedure, everything went well.
I tried to log in a few days ago but I couldn't remember the password so I thought I could do the same maneuver as a month ago but now I cannot receive the verification code.
Yet on the login page it clearly says "verification code sent to the address…", I have tried many times in vain.
I was on Firefox with DuckDuckGo but I uninstalled it in case the problem was with the browser, but it didn't change anything now that I'm using Bing (Microsoft Edge).

Does anyone have a solution please? I have very important emails and information in this email account, which is why creating another one would be useless to me.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello, nothing can be done here alone, only Yahoo can act on the accounts, you never know, check if your code is not in the spam folder.

    --
    bazfile
    Moderator/Security Contributor.
    A hello, an answer, a thank you are always appreciated.
    -2
    1. Thank you for the response, but I've looked everywhere and nothing...
      0