The dictaphone is not working anymore
Hello,
I bought a 13-inch MacBook Pro the day before yesterday and I used the Dictaphone for a few hours, but today it doesn't work anymore. No matter how much I click the red button, the recording doesn't start?
Do you know what it is? Can someone help me, please?
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Macintosh / Safari 13.0.5
I bought a 13-inch MacBook Pro the day before yesterday and I used the Dictaphone for a few hours, but today it doesn't work anymore. No matter how much I click the red button, the recording doesn't start?
Do you know what it is? Can someone help me, please?
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Macintosh / Safari 13.0.5
3 answers
-
not 56GB available
the suspend icon appears, the ok icon but the recording does not start: the small vertical line does not move and the counter of seconds, minutes, hours also does not move (if I can call it that)
and no error message
I restarted and nothing happened, quitting the application and opening it again didn’t work either
they told me it bugged because the Catalina version was not stable and that I needed to format the Mac and install an earlier version
do I really have to do that?
thank you