Ticket cashlib Corinne - Last answer on 9 nov. 2020 2 answers Hello Can I get a refund for a cashlib ticket? I got scammed, so I would like to get my money back, but I don't know how. Thank you Show more Related links: Chicsoso reviews - is the site reliable? saramart app scam Refund Ticket cashlib How to get a refund for cashlib coupons Advanced System Repair Pro: beware of what you're buying! 2 answers Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 MorganeP Hello Can you tell me if you managed to recover the money? Answer 2 / 2 madmyke Moderator Hello First of all, you MUST NOT have communicated the information to the scammer, otherwise it’s lost. Most of these tickets are not refundable or it’s (very long) long and costly. You need to check the issuer's website to see the terms of use. Best regards -- "We swallow the flattering lie in one gulp and sip the bitter truth drop by drop." madmyke Moderator See HERE And the list of sites for a purchase HERE. Corinne But can I cancel these tickets? They were purchased yesterday. madmyke Moderator @CorinneNo. A purchase is a purchase; no one forced you to do it. Show full discussion
Answer 2 / 2 madmyke Moderator Hello First of all, you MUST NOT have communicated the information to the scammer, otherwise it’s lost. Most of these tickets are not refundable or it’s (very long) long and costly. You need to check the issuer's website to see the terms of use. Best regards -- "We swallow the flattering lie in one gulp and sip the bitter truth drop by drop." madmyke Moderator See HERE And the list of sites for a purchase HERE. Corinne But can I cancel these tickets? They were purchased yesterday. madmyke Moderator @CorinneNo. A purchase is a purchase; no one forced you to do it.