Windows/fsavailux
Solved
Hello everyone,
I currently have a question regarding this program: fsacailux. When I plug in my external hard drive, a notification appears "security and maintenance - Check for errors on the drive".
(sorry, I don't know how to hide the image).
When I click on it, the computer asks me to allow the program fsacaillux.
I can't find any information about it on the net, so I wanted to know if I could get some details.
Thank you in advance and have a great Easter weekend =D
I currently have a question regarding this program: fsacailux. When I plug in my external hard drive, a notification appears "security and maintenance - Check for errors on the drive".
(sorry, I don't know how to hide the image). When I click on it, the computer asks me to allow the program fsacaillux.
I can't find any information about it on the net, so I wanted to know if I could get some details.
Thank you in advance and have a great Easter weekend =D
4 answers
-
I scanned the external hard drive with Windows Defender and it found nothing. But it's a drive I've been using for a long time and it has never had any issues. I just moved a .MKV file from my D: drive (the C: is an SSD) to my external hard drive.
-
-
@Malekal_morte-There apparently were a few errors to check. When I plug in the external hard drive now, I no longer see the fsavailux message displayed. I suppose everything is fine with my disk.
However, I no longer have the option to eject it.
In any case, thank you for your help!
Happy Easter -
Moderator@Naudhizok then =)
have a good Easter weekend :)
-
