Unable to open my InDesign document
Hello,
I have InDesign CS6 and I'm unable to open my file; it's a big problem because it's saved in .indd format. The message that appears is "Cannot open document.indd, Adobe InDesign may not support this file format, the external plugin that supports it may be missing, or the file may already be open in another application". I had read some responses mentioning QuarkXPress. Unfortunately, I'm really not good with computers and I can't find the solution; I'm lost. Can someone please help me?
I have InDesign CS6 and I'm unable to open my file; it's a big problem because it's saved in .indd format. The message that appears is "Cannot open document.indd, Adobe InDesign may not support this file format, the external plugin that supports it may be missing, or the file may already be open in another application". I had read some responses mentioning QuarkXPress. Unfortunately, I'm really not good with computers and I can't find the solution; I'm lost. Can someone please help me?
2 answers
-
Hi,
The file you are trying to open, is it saved in InDesign CC or CS6?
I'm not too sure anymore, but it seems to me that I had the same compatibility issue, but the other way around (unable to open CS with CC).-
-
@LmNo, sorry, no solution.
-