0256 Solved lepareur - Last answer on 20 oct. 2022 2 answers Un numéro de téléphone commençant par 02 56 correspond au département de la Vendée. Show more Related links: 09 54 76... virus ?? 09 premium rate number? 0426: scam or just phone spam? mobile phone number starting with 04 INDICATIVE in which department is this number? 2 answers Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Chlo Apparently, it’s Numericable subscribers who have this number for the telephone subscription. ... Report chouchou35 I am with SFR Neuf Box and I am in 02 56. ... Report Nicodico On my side, it's in Vitré frequent canvassing for Bouygues T :/ Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Anonymous user Hello, 1/ccmcharte respect autrui#politesse 2/ C.C.M. is a computer help forum; not the yellow pages, nor 118 ... @+ -- If there are no problems: I take care of everything, you take care of nothing. If there are problems: YOU take care of everything, I take care of nothing! Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Chlo Apparently, it’s Numericable subscribers who have this number for the telephone subscription. ... Report chouchou35 I am with SFR Neuf Box and I am in 02 56. ... Report Nicodico On my side, it's in Vitré frequent canvassing for Bouygues T :/
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Anonymous user Hello, 1/ccmcharte respect autrui#politesse 2/ C.C.M. is a computer help forum; not the yellow pages, nor 118 ... @+ -- If there are no problems: I take care of everything, you take care of nothing. If there are problems: YOU take care of everything, I take care of nothing!