Where to place kernel32.dll?
Hello everyone
I am using Windows Media Center SP2 and Firefox 2.0.0.6 thanks
I am using Windows Media Center SP2 and Firefox 2.0.0.6 thanks
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.6
7 answers
-
hi in c\windows\system32
--a+
When someone says: I'm killing myself telling you this! Let them die. lol -
or else: Windows find a missing or deleted dll file
--
Man is imperfect, but it's not surprising when you think about the time when he was created. -
Hi, found this solution
or: I suppose you've already downloaded this dll. You need to place it in C:\Windows\System32.
The easiest way is to cut and paste it from wherever it is to System32. See you!
When someone says: I'm killing myself telling you this! Let them die. lol -
Hi, try to start it in safe mode with the administrator account of the computer (safe mode: press F8 at the beginning of the PC startup) see you
When someone says: I'm killing myself telling you this! Let him die. lol -
Hello, let's start from the beginning. Read this: When you open Outlook Express, you get the following error message:
MSIMN has caused a page fault in module Kernel32.DLL
This problem may be due to the activation of the "Disconnect after sending and receiving" option in Outlook
To fix it, simply uncheck this option in Outlook:
* open Microsoft Outlook without connecting to the mail server.
* click on Tools / Options then choose the Connection tab
* uncheck the "Disconnect after sending and receiving" option
* confirm by clicking OK
* restart Outlook
-- was that your problem, otherwise which software was responsible for the kernel32.dll crash?
When someone says: I'm killing myself telling you this! Let him die. lol -
WHEN I PUT IT IN C/WIN/SYSTEM32 IT ASKS ME TO REPLACE IT, AND WHEN I SAY "YES" IT TELLS ME "unable to replace file with the same name" strange. Can you help me?
-
thank you very much lole23 see you later