Virtual DJ issue

Hello,

When I launch Virtual DJ, my PC gives me an error message: invalid skin file %i in the xml.
How can I fix this?
Thanks in advance

Windows Vista
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

14 answers

  1. Me too, you must have moved the folder that was in "my documents" somewhere else. For me, it was that...

    Kisses, son.
    9
    1. And what did you do then?
      0
  2. Hello! I'm jpp32. I have the same problem when I click on Virtual DJ 6, it shows a protection error and then an audio error directx. I need help, please, and I'm not an expert. Thank you!
    0
    1. Me when I launch DJ VIRTUAL and I play a sound and then it stops and continues and I do the same thing every time.
      0
      1. THE ANSWER WORKS 100%

        If it displays a skin problem, it's because the skin folder is compressed. You just need to go to the administrator account, documents, virtual dj, skin, and uncompress the document inside, and you will see everything will be fine.
        If you are using it under a user account, it won't work because you need to copy the "virtual dj" document from the administrator's documents and put it in your documents.
        AND THERE YOU GO, PROBLEM SOLVED

        It would be nice now to check out: http://www.youtube.comArvintv :D

        Have fun with virtual dj!
        1
        1. I know what I'm thinking, why it's not working, maybe it's because you deleted a skin on VDJ and it doesn't work.
          -1
          1. Pour moi, je pense que ce sont les pilotes qui ne sont pas à jour. Téléchargez de nouveaux pilotes plus récents et ça devrait marcher. Moi, avec Windows 7, ça m'a fait ce problème aussi. À plus.
            -1
            1. I have the same problem as you when I run Virtual DJ in user session. But as an administrator, I no longer have the invalid skin file issue and everything works perfectly.
              2
              1. comment faire pour se mettre administrateur
                0
            2. Hello

              go to /my documents/virtualDJ, delete the skins folder and reinstall Virtual DJ as an administrator,
              to do this: right-click on the installation program, run as administrator.
              0
              1. I did what you told me to do but it still doesn't work, they keep getting the error message

                Thank you!!

                window vista
                0
              2. And by the way, what makes Virtual DJ bug?
                0
            3. I'm just reinstalling it :/ ..
              -1
              1. and without the CD??
                0
            4. And how do we make the repairs with the CD?? Oo
              -1
              1. You are starting a repair with the CDs.
                1
                1. It's a very good solution, but what do we do if we don't have the CDs (I know it's not good)? Thank you

                  windows vista
                  0
                2. @globox69Comment on fait les réparations avec le CD ?
                  0
                3. comment on fait les réparations avec le cd stp
                  0
                4. @tigoalWell, you take the CD, you launch it, and you see if you have a function like repair, or you completely reinstall it ;)
                  0
              2. Hello,
                I have the same problem; what is the solution? Thank you.
                3