100% Disk Issue Modern Setup Host
Hello everyone, for the past few days I have been experiencing a problem with my laptop.
I want to specify that it has never had this issue before.
My disk is always stuck at 100%, the laptop has just been restored so it's empty, I have carried out Windows updates, disabled Superfetch, but there is no way to reduce disk usage which is severely slowing down my PC.
I noticed in the task manager that often System and Modern Setup Host are using a huge amount of my disk, could the problem therefore come from there?
Thank you for your help.
I want to specify that it has never had this issue before.
My disk is always stuck at 100%, the laptop has just been restored so it's empty, I have carried out Windows updates, disabled Superfetch, but there is no way to reduce disk usage which is severely slowing down my PC.
I noticed in the task manager that often System and Modern Setup Host are using a huge amount of my disk, could the problem therefore come from there?
Thank you for your help.
4 answers
-
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder à des liens ou des fichiers externes. Veuillez fournir le texte que vous souhaitez faire traduire, et je le traduirai pour vous.
-
-
-
Moderator@FatalisRoll back in this case.
Go to Windows 10 settings
Update and Security
Recovery on the left.
You have an option to roll back.
More details: https://www.malekal.com/retrograder-windows10-revenir-version-precedente/
This allows you to go back to the previous version.
-