Forum question

Solved/Closed
Hello everyone,

I have a question to ask: I would like to set up a forum on a website. Do you know of any tutorial that could help me or can you assist me?
Is it very complicated to create?

Thank you very much for your responses
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

8 answers

  1. 2nd question (easier): indeed, you don't host it yourself, but you remain the admin!

    Otherwise, for phpbb, you need to unzip what you downloaded and then upload it via ftp to your hosting.

    Then you access the page www.yoursite.com/phpBB2/install/install.php

    You will then be guided to enter your database parameters (server name, account, and password)!
    11
    1. sign up on blogger.com

      I also just created a site with blogger: http://ien-technologie.blogspot.com
      0
      1. Hello everyone,

        I’m going to explain my problem.
        A few weeks ago, I bought two used First-Tyres 2F80xl tires. To my great surprise, upon receiving the goods, I discovered that they are new.
        What should I do?

        1-I look up the owner's name in the directory to inform them;
        2-I sell them online saying they are new in order to make a profit;
        3-I work on them with a grinder to create adequate wear;
        4-I go to the police to report it;
        5-I turn a blind eye to this incident.

        Please help me, this is really bothering me and I don't know what to do!!!!
        Thank you in advance.
        0
        1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder à des liens externes, y compris YouTube. Si vous avez besoin d'une traduction de texte, veuillez le fournir ici et je serai ravi de vous aider.
          1
          1. Is it very complicated to create?
            Is it really French?... :)
            You can always contact professionals directly... lol
            Or you can, thanks to "google", if you know, create several, it's easy, just click on: "create websites", just below the homepage of "google", then follow the rest as it tells you.
            two!... lol :)
            3
            1. Is it very complicated to create?
              Is it really French?... :)
              You can always stop yourself.
              1
              1. I'm done, I went to the phpBB site and it got registered on my computer.
                How do I retrieve the code or insert it into my site? I'm a novice in PHP and I'm not very comfortable.

                I also went to Forumactif, but from what I understand, the forum actually represents a complete site on its own, right? Or do I create one and then retrieve the code?

                :) Thank you...
                1
                1. If you have a database, I recommend phpBB, which is very easy to install; otherwise, check out forumactif.com (everything is done for you).
                  1