Doctissimo forums are no longer operational.

Solved
Hello, for a few hours now, I no longer have access to the Doctissimo forum, I have tried on several devices but I keep getting the same error message. What should I do, who should I notify?

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    This message?

    Well, it says what it wants to say, right? Technical problem, site maintenance or something else...

    --
    People who fight can lose. People who do not fight have already lost.
    (Bertolt BRECHT)
    1
    1. Hello.

      Weird . . . No problem on my end. I'm opening all the services

      https://www.doctissimo.fr/recherche

      See you later . . .

      --
      "Patience leads to good, haste leads to nothing"
      0
      1. Moderator
        Our friend is talking about the forums... They are stuck on my end too with that lovely 503. Not on yours?
        0
      2. Hi.

        Ouch! There it is . . . I typed Forum Doctissimo and I also got this nice image. My bad.

        See you later . . .

        --
        "Patience leads to success, haste leads to nothing"
        0