Sborta

Solved
Hello
I would like to know if the website https://www.sborta.com/ is reliable, as their shoes are not expensive compared to the original prices.
Thank you in advance.

28 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    Look at the number of topics discussing various websites that sell shoes, and you will see that the same thing is always repeated.
    https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/s/Chaussure

    See you later.

    --
    _____________________________________________________
    Brakes are for cowards! But the one who doesn't brake is an idiot........
    18
    1. Sorry, but have you seen I ordered a pair of shoes on on on on that site and I haven't received any email, they haven't given me any news, I just have an order number.
      0
    2. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes from this site. Arrived in impeccable condition and good quality after 3 weeks. I love them, and on my last two orders, I received two white Nike caps as gifts... thank you sborta.
      0
  2. Hello, yes this site is reliable. I was also afraid, but I ordered and it is trustworthy.
    0
    1. Hello, I ordered a pair of TNs for my son on 12/04 and a pair for myself on 12/05. I received mine today and contrary to everything I’ve read, they are beautiful. I have received my shoes and they are properly stamped TN on the bottom and on the back, and they are indeed Made in Vietnam, which is the sign that they come from Nike. I’m waiting for my son’s pair and I will let you know if my good impression is confirmed. Indeed, for delivery, you shouldn’t be in a hurry.
      Merry Christmas to everyone.
      0
      1. Hello, I would like to know if the shoes sold by Sborta are real despite their low price.
        Please.
        0
        1. Me too, no problem (ordered 2 times, my grandchildren are very happy).
          0
          1. Well damn, when I see your comments, I think I was lucky!!! Received in 3 weeks and even a Nike cap as a gift......
            0
            1. I ordered and received two weeks later very beautiful shoes.
              0
              1. Can you tell me if I will receive my pair of shoes please? I ordered on October 6th.
                0
                1. Contributor
                  Hello already.......

                  Next, what's the point of giving you a response, since at first glance you don't take the time to read the various messages posted?
                  How many times will we have to repeat the same thing for people to understand?
                  Volunteers are not answer dispensers.

                  See you later.
                  0
                2. Contributor
                  HELLO to you too!!

                  This kind of question, more than vague, related to divination, should be submitted to Madame Irma (or one of her many colleagues..).

                  A-
                  0
              2. As for me, I ordered two pairs of sneakers, but I only received one. It has been two weeks since I’ve been writing to them to get news about the second pair, but since they don’t have a phone number to reach them, it’s all by email. Personally, I strongly advise against ordering from this site. They don’t even respond when there is a problem. 70 euros down the drain; it’s a shame. They don’t even try to find a solution; no, they’re being deaf-mute.
                0
                1. bonjour, not reliable, I ordered Nike Vapormax and still haven't received anything and sent several emails with no response, fraudulent site, do not order I trusted the comments like that of houba and others, a good advice is not to order from this site, otherwise you have an 80% chance of receiving nothing.
                  0
                  1. Hello,
                    I also ordered Nike Air Vapormax for €72 on June 26, 2019, and today is August 4, still nothing. The package is still in China, several follow-ups and no response, I am going to file a complaint. This is a scam. Never again this site. Prefer C-Discount or Amazon.
                    0
                  2. Jojo51120 me too, I'm going to file a complaint as well, it's honestly shameful.
                    0
                2. Pure Scam! Charge of 140 euros but no order on the customer site? Waiting for answers, no delivery, no customer service. In short, stay away! DGCCRF or file a complaint, rather an opposition to suspicious transactions. AVOID!
                  1
                  1. I just received my Air Max 90 order purchased from Sborta on June 1, 2019, and received it on June 12, and I can tell you that it is indeed an official product. Thank you very much, Sborta. I was a bit in doubt before receiving my shoes, but now I am completely reassured. Moreover, the package tracking is very convenient and in real-time with Track 17 for China and postal tracking for France. Nothing to complain about.
                    4
                    1. Same as you...

                      Maybe we are lucky!!
                      0
                    2. How did you get the tracking for the package, please? I ordered it on October 6th.
                      0
                    3. Same for me. Super good.
                      No order tracking, but a gift included with each package (black Nike cap).
                      No issues for me.
                      Delivery time of about 15 days.
                      0
                    4. @samiHello. I also ordered a pair 720
                      On November 27 and since then I haven't stopped sending emails after that they sent me a link to track my order. However, there’s a bug here because when I followed the link, I can tell you that from what I understood, my order is not ready to be delivered before the end of the month ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Is the merchandise not counterfeit that's all ???????????????????????? ????????????????????????☺️
                      0
                  2. Hello, not reliable then. My account was charged 66 euros and I will never receive anything; we waited 30 days to realize that there was nothing in the mailbox!!
                    Disappointed disappointed disappointed....
                    1
                    1. It's a great site and very reliable. I ordered, paid via PayPal, and received my order without any issues. Additionally, they provide tracking for the package, and you can contact customer service online. I recommend it.
                      -2
                      1. Hello,
                        how do you want to pay via Paypal when it’s not an option for me? Am I the only one?
                        Best regards!
                        0
                      2. Mmas, I would really like to know how you got the customer service because I have no phone number to reach them, just the email address.
                        0
                    2. Hello, I placed an order and I would like to cancel it and get a refund as soon as possible. After careful consideration and having read many articles, I do not want to receive this counterfeit.
                      0
                      1. Hello
                        Order placed on January 24 for 2 pairs of Nike Air Max 270..received 1 pair today, February 13
                        Where is the 2nd pair...??
                        Doubts about the reliability of this site
                        No response from them but if claiming
                        Tracking number not in real time
                        Not recommended
                        0
                        1. It's a Chinese site, so customs must have found your pair.
                          0
                        2. Titi15, did you manage to get your second pair or find an arrangement with them? I would really like to know because I'm in the same situation as you.
                          0
                      2. Hello, I ordered from there and received fast delivery with exactly the shoes I ordered.
                        0
                        • 1
                        • 2