Unknown charge

Hello,

I have been charged €49.99 on my Banque Casino by IRELAND FINDMYORDER.COM. I did not order anything and did not provide my credit card number. How could this happen and how can I get a refund? I do not understand this hacking; what did I do?
Thank you in advance and best regards

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 59.0

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello

    It's best to question your bank...

    This amount (but it needs to be verified) looks like the "subscriptions" to so-called services that are added when purchasing products from various companies... This happens when the buyer forgets to uncheck the box allowing the subscription to this service...

    See you later

    My mission is to kill time and hers is to kill me in turn.
    We are quite comfortable among assassins (E. Cioran)
    1
    1. Hello, I am also a victim of withdrawals from my account twice already for 49.94 euros from "Bourguignonne d'informatique", it's theft. How can I stop all these withdrawals?

      0