Lanceur différé ... Save Report Mainfredman - Last answer on 22 janv. 2018 1 answer Hello, I would like to know what Delayed launcher is and what it is used for. Is it always active and apparently slowing down my computer? Can someone help me, please? Thank you in advance Show more Related links: Launcher.exe at startup What should I launch on startup of my computer? How to disable nearby service How to get a refund for a PCS ticket? "CB Google" deduction unknown. Scam? I can't install a version of Az launcher. 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report fabul Moderator Hello, Read here: https://forum.malekal.com/viewtopic.php?t=58001#p437699
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report fabul Moderator Hello, Read here: https://forum.malekal.com/viewtopic.php?t=58001#p437699