LED lit "BOOT DEVICE"

Solved
Hello,
Since this morning I can't turn on my PC, there's a red LED lit up, the one for the boot device.
On the screen, there's only the Asus logo displayed with "F2 to enter BIOS" (which I can't access).
I've had this hardware for 2 years and it happened suddenly.
My motherboard is an Asus Z97 Pro Gamer.

Thank you for your help.

2 answers

  1. By unplugging one of my hard drives, I was able to access my desktop. Any idea what this could be?
    2
    1. The boot order of the hard drives is not correct in the BIOS
      is it an internal drive that you disconnected?
      0
    2. Well, my PC is working again...
      For those who might have the same issue as me, I first booted the PC with nothing plugged in, then I changed the hard drives to different SATA ports.
      0
    3. Did you make any changes before that?
      0
    4. @astuces72They were all interns, and by unplugging one of them, my computer started working again.
      0