Microsoft Runtime DLL Error
Solved
Hello,
I can't install VMware because I'm getting a Runtime DLL error. I've been looking for a while and every solution hasn't impacted my PC... I'm on Win Pro x64, so logically it should work.
Awaiting your response, Aymeric
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 61.0.3163.100
I can't install VMware because I'm getting a Runtime DLL error. I've been looking for a while and every solution hasn't impacted my PC... I'm on Win Pro x64, so logically it should work.
Awaiting your response, Aymeric
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 61.0.3163.100
3 answers
-
It's all good, problem solved! I don't know how I did it, because as you said, no specific dll, I just ran several different programs and did a defrag
: Ccleaner (pro), registry cleaner (pro) and defraggler (tools sold with ccleaner)
If I had known the missing dll right away, it would have been much faster, but now it's sorted!