Google Sheets Table

Solved
I'm trying to highlight the moment when my professional card will start to expire. Otherwise, a few months before, it should turn red so that I "don't forget" to renew my pro card. I should mention that I'm using Google Sheets.

Cell B1 contains the formula =TODAY(), which reflects today's date.

In theory, once the formulas are correct, rows 1-2-3 should actually be hidden.

The idea here would be to turn cell B5 red when the date falls between B2 and B3. Then, cell B5 should have a red background and white text when the date exceeds date B3.

It's a conditional formatting issue, but I'm unable to apply it. I might not have the right formula or value. Well, I don't see why I can't get it to work.

If a kind soul could share their knowledge with me :)

Thank you in advance for the time you take to read this and possibly help me out ^^

6 answers

  1. Glad to have helped you.

    If that's the case, don't forget to click on "mark as resolved" at the top of the initial message.

    Best regards
    0
    1. I believe that the fact that these are dates threw me off (I didn't know the DATE formula).

      And then, I didn't know about the "priority" of the formula placed at the top.

      Anyway, thank you. Resolved then :)
      0
    2. @BeeAwolFHello

      Initially, I had used the formula =EOMONTH(B5;-4) ; or -3; but for some reason, it automatically changed; a mystery ??!!; but since it works, we won't complain.

      Best regards
      0