Is Nodejs.exe a virus?

Solved
Hello,
Is Ndejs a virus and can it be removed from the registry, as well as a .bat command prompt without any issues? I want to delete it because since it appeared, my mouse freezes and then disappears.

Thank you for your responses.

5 answers

  1. Moderator
    ok it's a mess.

    Here is the correction to be made with FRST. You can use this explanatory note with screenshots.

    Open Notepad: Windows Key + R,
    In the "Run" field, type notepad and hit OK.
    Copy/Paste the following into it:

    CreateRestorePoint:
    CloseProcesses:
    CreateRestorePoint:
    Task: {96670AAE-B80B-4A8E-B924-1BF3D6968A61} - System32\Tasks\{642AFBC8-89E4-9BB5-6F79-313B32068856} => C:\Users\ffame\AppData\Roaming\Boken\SYNCVE~1.EXE [2013-05-07] ()
    C:\Users\ffame\AppData\Roaming\Boken
    Hosts:
    EmptyTemp:
    RemoveProxy:
    Reboot:


    Once the text is pasted into Notepad,
    Menu "File" then "Save As",

    On the left, go to the Desktop,

    In the bottom field, enter the file name: fixlist.txt
    Click on "Save", this will create fixlist.txt on the Desktop.

    Restart FRST and click on the "Fix" button
    A restart may be necessary (not mandatory)
    A text file will appear, copy/paste the content here in a new message.

    Restart the computer.

    --
    Please press any key to continue the disinfection...
    0
    1. Ok, thank you very much,
      I'm still having a problem. The versions of FRST that I downloaded several times do not execute from anywhere I try (web, file, shortcut).
      0
    2. Moderator
      @Maverik1956and if you rename FRST to another name?
      If you disable the antivirus?
      0
    3. @Malekal_morte-I succeeded in your operation; everything is fine. I thank you infinitely for your help and your knowledge.
      See you later
      Frank
      0
    4. Moderator
      @Maverik1956You're welcome, good luck :)
      0