CACAOWEB
Solved
Good evening,
Is it mandatory to install CACAOWEB in order to watch videos on this site?
When installing it, did you "receive" any malware on your PC?
Thank you in advance for your answers, please.
ydac35
Is it mandatory to install CACAOWEB in order to watch videos on this site?
When installing it, did you "receive" any malware on your PC?
Thank you in advance for your answers, please.
ydac35
2 answers
-
Hello.
Is it mandatory to install CACAOWEB in order to watch videos on this site?
No, and on CCM, it has never been the case.
Which site are you talking about, if it's not too indiscreet?
By installing it, did you "receive" any malware on your PC?
Yes...
But if your question was: is it an infectious software, I would have answered: yes and no.
Because opinions differ on this.
Let's say that cacaoweb had strange behavior at one time.
I suffered the consequences.
Look at my help request, a kind guy detected the infamous cacaoweb for me: But it's better to avoid Cacaoweb.
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-21819571-avira-detection-autorun-inf#30
And if you look closely at my reports, cacaoweb = various infections.
So avoid it. :P
My question: what do you want to do with cacaoweb and on which site?
++-
THANK YOU little boy 62,
I believe I won't look for complications!
It's true that it makes you think.
I had downloaded cacaoweb from CCM.
And I just wanted to watch movies and series in streaming.
Again, thank you for your responses little boy 62 and dell30.
I consider I have my answer.
Have a good evening!
ydac35
-