NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID error

Solved
Hello,
Since yesterday, I cannot access certain websites (https://...) with the error message NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID. I'm not skilled enough to understand where the problem comes from. Four days ago, I had a major update on Windows 10, after which I also lost access to Windows Essentials. Can you tell me what to do at least for the certificates?

Thank you very much
Mijote

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

4 answers

  1. Yes, the PC is on time and I have the free version of Avast.
    3
    1. Following your advice, I realized there were updates for Avast... and once they were done, everything worked.
      Thank you for your advice, which, although I didn’t follow it to the letter, allowed me to correct the mistake.
      Thanks again

      Have a great rest of the day

      Mijote
      2
      1. Moderator
        It's going smoothly :)
        0
    2. Moderator
      See if disabling HTTPS/SSL analysis on Avast! resolves the issue.
      ==> https://forum.malekal.com/viewtopic.php?t=47196&start=

      If not better:

      Follow the FRST tutorial. ( take the time to read carefully - everything is well explained there ).

      Download and run the FRST scan, 3 FRST reports will be generated:
      • FRST.txt
      • Shortcut.txt
      • Additional.txt


      Send these 3 reports to the site http://pjjoint.malekal.com/ and in return provide the 3 pjjoint links that lead to the reports here in a new response so that we can consult them.

      --
      Please press any key to continue the disinfection...
      0
      1. Moderator
        Hello,

        Is the PC on time?
        What antivirus do you have?

        --
        Please press a key to continue the disinfection...
        0