Duplex Offset
Hello everyone,
I'm facing a problem that I can't solve with InDesign. I created a double-sided document consisting of 14 double-sided sheets (a total of 56 pages). During printing, I noticed that the fronts (and backs) are shifted (on both sides) by 3 mm from the center of the sheet. As a result, if I cut the paper along the crop marks placed by InDesign, the margins on the back are cut off (if I use the front crop marks as a reference).
At first, I thought the problem was with the printer, which for some reason might not be able to align the fronts and backs correctly. But I checked the PDF file, and the shift is already present. I suspect the problem comes from the InDesign export, but I did set the printing options to "center the sheet". Does anyone have any ideas?
Here is my printing protocol:
In InDesign:
In GhostScript:
Thank you for your help.
I'm facing a problem that I can't solve with InDesign. I created a double-sided document consisting of 14 double-sided sheets (a total of 56 pages). During printing, I noticed that the fronts (and backs) are shifted (on both sides) by 3 mm from the center of the sheet. As a result, if I cut the paper along the crop marks placed by InDesign, the margins on the back are cut off (if I use the front crop marks as a reference).
At first, I thought the problem was with the printer, which for some reason might not be able to align the fronts and backs correctly. But I checked the PDF file, and the shift is already present. I suspect the problem comes from the InDesign export, but I did set the printing options to "center the sheet". Does anyone have any ideas?
Here is my printing protocol:
In InDesign:
- Printing the booklet to ps
In GhostScript:
- Converting ps to pdf
Thank you for your help.