Micro Return
Solved
Good evening everyone, I am writing this little post because I've had a small problem lately, well I wouldn't really know how to characterize it, if it needs to be, it's still minimal, haha.
I recently acquired a Scarlett 2i2 audio interface and connected my RODE NT1-A mic to it. It seems to me that the monitoring function is possible, how can I do this please? I've fiddled a bit but without any concrete result.
For any knowledgeable person, thank you for getting back to me as soon as possible.
Musically.
I recently acquired a Scarlett 2i2 audio interface and connected my RODE NT1-A mic to it. It seems to me that the monitoring function is possible, how can I do this please? I've fiddled a bit but without any concrete result.
For any knowledgeable person, thank you for getting back to me as soon as possible.
Musically.