Paroles

Bonjour,
Est ce que vous pourriez m'aider à trouver les paroles de cette musique :
Anna Bergendahl Got my heart on your pocket
Je vous remercie

2 réponses

  1. Merci ! vous inquiéter pas j'ai chercher avant de poser la question ;)
    0
    1. That morning I made of my mind
      A boy, you can not take all only right
      Same evening I started to cry
      I couldn't pay the price

      Got my heart in your pocket
      Got my money no back
      Can't get out of it
      Can't get over it
      Bound tight I'm lost in prime
      Got my heart in your pocket
      Keep my face in your hands
      Can't get out of it
      Can't get over it
      Man, you're still my sweetest honey
      and you still beseech my body
      Please anybody hold me out

      Right stunning wherever you are
      Can't be more any for a brand new star
      Oh, morning I took your advice
      Now let me say good bye

      Got my heart in your pocket
      Got my money no back
      Can't get out of it
      Can't get over it
      Bound tight I'm lost in prime
      Got my heart in your pocket
      Keep my face in your hands
      Can't get out of it
      Can't get over it
      Man, you're still my sweetest honey
      And you still beseech my body
      Please anybody hold me out

      Try to put the pieces together
      Or only band and pull with heart
      I am in your pocket

      Honey, got my heart in your pocket
      Got my money no back
      Can't get out of it
      Can't get over it
      Bound tight I'm lost in prime
      You've got my heart inside the pocket of yours
      Keep my face in your hands
      Can't get out of it
      Can't get over it
      Man, you're still my sweetest honey
      And you still beseech my body
      Please anybody hold me out

      Please anybody hold me out

      MERCI GOOGLE x)
      0