Sigmatek SVPL 22 Remote Control Code

Hello everyone.
I bought this projector for my nephew over a year ago... but today he lost the remote control. And I can't find any code for a universal remote...
Well, I do have one with a universal remote, but the code provided is for a DVD and therefore doesn't work.

Any ideas?? Or tips to access the menu via the power button?

Because right now he can only turn it on and off. . And it's set to VGA.. and there's no way to change the HDMI source or access the menu. .

If it had been a BenQ W1070 like mine, there wouldn't be any issues, but right now I'm stuck..

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

  1. I would either like to find this famous code, it must be out there. Or find a manipulation that allows access to the menu or change the source through the on/off button.

    Best regards.
    1. Moderator
      Hi,

      Knowing that the codes are specific to each universal remote manufacturer, it's going to be hard to find it without knowing the remote used.

      Best regards,

      --
      ~ Don't forget that without details about your issue, our help can't be effective, as we're not fortune tellers, even if some think so ;-)
      1. Hello
        the remote control is a Silvercrest
        model: SFB 10.1 A1