Erreur : le répertoire "install" est manquant frichard - Last answer on 5 mars 2015 3 answers Hello, I updated PrestaShop via FTP and I'm getting this message when I log in to the back office: Error: "install" directory is missing Can someone help me? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 38.0.2125.122 Show more Related links: Récupération système Android <3e> active directory directory services currently unavailable "Error" installing MSI package via GPO - Server 2012 R2 aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type Active Directory services unavailable mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002) 3 answers Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 3 ... Report frichard Author Thank you, it was enough to refresh with the update. It works. Answer 2 / 3 ... Report frichard Author Thank you for the response, but what can I do to recover the admin? Answer 3 / 3 ... Report kevin In French, this means that the PrestaShop installation file is not found :). Which means that the update was not performed correctly.
Answer 1 / 3 ... Report frichard Author Thank you, it was enough to refresh with the update. It works.
Answer 2 / 3 ... Report frichard Author Thank you for the response, but what can I do to recover the admin?
Answer 3 / 3 ... Report kevin In French, this means that the PrestaShop installation file is not found :). Which means that the update was not performed correctly.