Menu Pokki

Hello,
on my computer, a "pokki menu" application is installed by default, but I don't know what it is for, and when I open it, the "white house" logo keeps loading (green bar that scrolls).
What is this application for and why is it always loading?

Thank you in advance :)

1 answer

  1. Hi,

    Do you have a Lenovo PC?

    It seems that this brand has installed this crap to have a semblance of a start menu.

    https://www.clubic.com/windows-os/windows-8/actualite-579162-pokki-lenovo-re-introduira-menu-demarrer-windows.html

    I advise you to uninstall it.
    https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-31195480-comment-supprimer-pokki#q=Pokki&cur=4&url=%2F
    0
    1. no an acer :)
      Okay, I will delete it, thanks :)
      0
    2. I can't seem to uninstall this program even with AdwCleaner...
      How can I do that please?
      Thank you :)
      0
    3. Try through the

      Control Panel\All Control Panels\Programs and Features
      0
    4. When I click "uninstall," it opens a "system32" folder... and that's it...
      0
    5. It's an application that is not installed but just placed in the system32 folder.

      So look at the one that is selected when the folder opens and tell me what name it bears.
      0