Autocad 2013
Hello,
I can't open AutoCAD 2013 anymore, where can I download it for free?
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 35.0
I can't open AutoCAD 2013 anymore, where can I download it for free?
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 35.0
4 answers
-
ContributorIn these conditions, you can even take the 2015:
--> https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/photo-graphisme/4109-autocad/#q=telecharger+autocad+2015&cur=1&url=%2F
OR
--> https://www.autodesk.fr/products/autocad/free-trial
There you go, you have the choice, either AutoCAD 2013 in the first link I gave you, or the 2015 in the link above.
If you take AutoCAD 2013 from the first link, be careful when installing it, make sure to UNcheck what is not useful, I think there will be a suggestion for NORTON SECURED, uncheck it and only then you can install it.
Regarding AutoCAD 2015, I read that there were issues downloading it via Firefox, if that doesn't work, use Internet Explorer.
--
--> NO PROBLEMS, ONLY...SOLUTIONS <--
Alcohol doesn’t solve anything, but neither does water or milk ;-)