MSN Nickname Color

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I have MSN Live Messenger 8.0 (8.0.0812.00) and I learned that you could color the nicknames!! I see the nicknames of other users with [c=4] marked but their nicknames are not colored. Can someone please help me? Thanks
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0 Msn 8.0

71 answers

  1. You can download it for free and at the same time you can color your username!!! https://www.01net.com/telecharger/windows/Internet/communication/fiches/34094.html
    51
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH SO MUCH SO MUCH SO MUCH! Thanks to you I succeeded, thank you, it's great!
      0
    2. cimerrrrrrrrr
      0
    3. @FannyI'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
      0
  2. lùù

    if you want to color your nickname, then you need to download Msn Plus
    (after the download)
    go to change my nickname (in Msn) and you will find next to the nickname format
    so click on it and choose the color
    0
    1. Access your files from the Internet I believe you don't have MSN Plus
      you need to install it
      follow the link ==> here
      0
      1. J'ai des contacts qui ont marqué des trucs dans le journal (d=3...) mais il n'y a pas de couleur, alors s'il vous plaît, savez-vous comment faire pour mettre de la couleur ?
        0
        1. Eh bien, il faut que tu m'ajoutes sur MSN pour voir les pseudos en couleur des autres.
          0
          1. It's probably because you don't have the specialized messenger to have the nicknames in color, so you'll need to download another one.
            0
            1. Hello,
              I have a problem on messenger!
              The usernames of my contacts that were decorated and complex have disappeared and revert to their original names when there are no nicknames...
              When I try to delete the nickname, it still remains.
              Please help me, my messenger address if you want to talk to me and help is: christophe--25@hotmail.fr
              Thank you in advance!
              0
              1. Hello, I have WLM 9 and I'm unable to put color on my nickname. Can someone help me please?
                Thank you.
                1
                1. But I have MSN Live, but I can't see?
                  0
                  1. It's simple to make colored nicknames. You need 'MSN Plus'. It's free to download and poses no risks for viruses.
                    Once you've downloaded it, enter your nickname, click 'options', and choose your color.
                    There you go.
                    0
                    1. Hi.

                      To change your nicknames to color, you need MSN Plus.
                      Download it here: http://msgpluslive.fr.

                      In the tools tab > options > personal, there's a format tab. Click on it.
                      You can choose: Color: Background: Italic: Bold: Underlined and more.

                      For something easier to handle, I recommend the "Name Editor" script (You need MSN Plus to be able to use it).
                      Download it here: http://msgpluslive.fr.

                      Import the script into MSN. Then open Name Editor. After that, you are free to choose color, format, and so on.

                      See you later.
                      --
                      I'm only 15, sorry for my mistakes and poorly phrased sentences >_<'.
                      Never forget: I found an answer to my problem / Resolved ;-).
                      0
                      1. But if you have MSN Messenger, what do you do?
                        0
                        1. In my opinion, your Msn+ is poorly installed; otherwise, you would be able to see your contacts' personal phrases in color.
                          Try re-downloading it.
                          Good luck.
                          0
                          1. I don't know how to copy and paste on my nickname and it's driving me crazy. Can you help me, please!!!
                            0
                            1. Yes, I found a solution to your problem. You need to download Messenger Plus Live!! Kisses.
                              0
                              1. Hello
                                Everyone
                                I saw that there were people with colorful nicknames, how do we do that?
                                0
                                1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                                  0
                                  1. Hi, it's me here, the net weirdo, so MSN I'm going to save you. For the colored nickname, you uninstall MSN, then you download "I love u," and after that, I’ll put your nickname in color, even in multiple colors.
                                    0
                                    1. Yeah, hi there, I would like to know if someone here knows if we can put a gradient of that color in the username instead of just a solid color. There you go, THANKS!
                                      0
                                      • 1
                                      • 2
                                      • 3
                                      • 4