Cibox USB key

Hello, I bought a Cibox 8GB USB flash drive, I take it out of its packaging, I insert it into my PC, and when I try to open it, it says please insert a disk into drive F. There was nothing included with this flash drive, what should I do? I didn't pay much for it (7 euros) but it's frustrating!! Thank you for responding, but only if you really know the solution. Thanks, everyone.

4 answers

  1. I have an old Windows XP that bugs a lot, but there has never been any problem with all the external hard drives or USB sticks.
    0
    1. Hello,
      it's not a matter of price.
      If you see drive F, it's because it's recognized.
      Right-click on this drive and check properties, it should appear.
      0
      1. It's what I did, but I can't do it.
        0
    2. Hello,

      A storage USB flash drive?
      Operating system?
      0