Reverse Increment

Solved
Hello,

How can I modify the increment?
My formula is:
='Quest Jeff'!E3

and needs to become:
='Quest Jeff'!E4

But when I increment from left to right, it gives:
='Quest Jeff'!F3

Thanks!
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 31.0.1650.57

3 answers

  1. The other sheets of my workbook contain the results of a questionnaire (compilation of the same questionnaire repeated several times). In order to compile the results, I assigned a value of 1 to a correct answer and 0 to an incorrect answer. Since my questionnaire contains text, the questions go from top to bottom.
    My problem is in my compilation sheet. I need to take the questions and report them from left to right.
    I would love to attach the sheet, but I can't find how...
    Sorry :-(
    0
    1. Contributor
      Hello

      list of questions: copy
      if you have 20 questions, the number of columns will be 20
      then
      paste-special-paste transposed

      for the points
      list of points: copy
      if you have 20 questions, the number of columns will be 20
      then
      paste-special-values-transposed

      If you want a dynamic transposition, you ask "paste with link"
      0
    2. Oh!
      It looks great!
      ... But, where can I find the "special-values-transpose paste"?

      It’s probably a bit silly, but I couldn’t find it.
      Thank you!
      0
    3. Contributor
      On XL>+2007
      Ribbon "Home"
      Copy
      Select the 20 destination columns
      Click the small arrow under "Paste"
      Special Paste
      0
  2. Hello
    try this
    to copy in F3 and drag to the right
    =INDIRECT("'Quest Jeff'!E"&COLONNE()-2)
    best regards
    0
    1. Contributor
      Oh yes! It's not incrementing, but copying a formula:
      Copying E3 to the right gives F3, to the left gives D3, down gives E4, and up gives E2.
      Why should copying E3 to the right give E4? It's illogical.

      --
      Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
      ☻ Raymond ♂
      0