Reverse Increment

Solved
Hello,

How can I modify the increment?
My formula is:
='Quest Jeff'!E3

and needs to become:
='Quest Jeff'!E4

But when I increment from left to right, it gives:
='Quest Jeff'!F3

Thanks!
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 31.0.1650.57

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Oh yes! It's not incrementing, but copying a formula:
    Copying E3 to the right gives F3, to the left gives D3, down gives E4, and up gives E2.
    Why should copying E3 to the right give E4? It's illogical.

    --
    Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
    ☻ Raymond ♂
    0
    1. Hello
      try this
      to copy in F3 and drag to the right
      =INDIRECT("'Quest Jeff'!E"&COLONNE()-2)
      best regards
      0
      1. The other sheets of my workbook contain the results of a questionnaire (compilation of the same questionnaire repeated several times). In order to compile the results, I assigned a value of 1 to a correct answer and 0 to an incorrect answer. Since my questionnaire contains text, the questions go from top to bottom.
        My problem is in my compilation sheet. I need to take the questions and report them from left to right.
        I would love to attach the sheet, but I can't find how...
        Sorry :-(
        0
        1. Contributor
          Hello

          list of questions: copy
          if you have 20 questions, the number of columns will be 20
          then
          paste-special-paste transposed

          for the points
          list of points: copy
          if you have 20 questions, the number of columns will be 20
          then
          paste-special-values-transposed

          If you want a dynamic transposition, you ask "paste with link"
          0
        2. Oh!
          It looks great!
          ... But, where can I find the "special-values-transpose paste"?

          It’s probably a bit silly, but I couldn’t find it.
          Thank you!
          0
        3. Contributor
          On XL>+2007
          Ribbon "Home"
          Copy
          Select the 20 destination columns
          Click the small arrow under "Paste"
          Special Paste
          0