Illustrateur

Solved
Hello,

I need to modify a brochure created by a designer with Illustrator a few years ago for work. I have retrieved their files (in .ai, .psd, and .ttf format for the specific font).

I tried using Inkscape to do it, but once the .ai images are imported, I can't modify them directly (they act like a photo exported to Paint where you can't separate the elements).

If I download Illustrator, will I be able to modify the elements (I need to translate the brochure into English and change some graphic elements)?

I'm not sure if I'm being very clear, and especially if I'm in the right place to ask this kind of question, but I'm completely lost and my deadline is approaching fast!

Thank you in advance to those who will have the kindness and patience to understand and respond to me,

Have a great day everyone!!

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    If you send me the file, I'd be happy to take a look and see what it's about.

    I have the Adobe suite, so Photoshop and Illustrator.

    I'll send you my email via private message.

    --
    Best regards,
    oXyde68
    0