Office 2007 Pack: installation issue (setup: language)
Hello,
I bought an Office 2007 version some time ago. I made a copy of the CD on my USB drive because the CD was heavily scratched.
Today, I'm trying to install it by going through the PROPLUS.WW folders and clicking on setup to launch the program, but an error message appears: "the language of this installation package is not supported by the system."
I don't understand why this error message appears. I formatted my computer (to erase the traces of Office 2003 and 2010) and when I start the installation, the same problem occurs.
Can someone help me please? I don't know what to do anymore.
Thank you!
I bought an Office 2007 version some time ago. I made a copy of the CD on my USB drive because the CD was heavily scratched.
Today, I'm trying to install it by going through the PROPLUS.WW folders and clicking on setup to launch the program, but an error message appears: "the language of this installation package is not supported by the system."
I don't understand why this error message appears. I formatted my computer (to erase the traces of Office 2003 and 2010) and when I start the installation, the same problem occurs.
Can someone help me please? I don't know what to do anymore.
Thank you!
3 answers
-
Could someone please help me?
-
-
I have all the files that were on the CD...
I don't think it's a problem with the files themselves since I managed to install it on my other computer without any issues...
Now, when I click on setup, an error message appears: "the language of this installation package is not supported by the system". I don’t understand why it won’t install. In fact, setup doesn’t want to launch properly. -
@odecmoiHello, have you found a solution to your problem?
-