Unicode

Hello,
Could one of you let me know how to translate a Unicode Arial text? I have identified each symbol: e.g.) U+0040, etc...
I have about ten lines to translate, but how should I proceed?
Thank you.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

5 answers

  1. Hello

    Type your text with the appropriate keyboard!

    Copy it to memory with Ctrl + C

    Go to the conversion site and paste it into the upper field

    You will find your text encoded in pure unicode at the bottom

    :)

    Bye

    Yes

    Note: Depending on the language, to get good results, you need not only the unicode but also a truly squared and possibly special font, not necessarily Arial :(
    2
    1. Hello,
      Really no one to give me a hand??
      0


      1. U+0063 U+0040 U+00A4 U+00A5 U+0030 U+00C5 the last symbol of this line is a (i) pulled down that I couldn't find in the character table. I'm thinking of a space?
        0
        1. I just tried on my notepad ALT +0040, but got no results, I'm not a computer pro....
          I received a text of about 10 lines, starting with: @ù
          so @ = U+0040 - ù = U+00F9.
          What I would like to know is what these symbols correspond to in our language.
          Thanks again.
          0
          1. I just tried on my notepad ALT +0040, but to no avail, the keyboard does not respond when I do this, I am not a computer pro....
            I received a text of about 10 lines, starting with: @ù
            so @ = U+0040 - ù = U+00F9.
            What I would like to know is what these codes correspond to in our language.
            Thank you again.
            Here is the 1st line:

            U+0063 U+0040 U+00A4 U+00A5 U+0030 U+00C5 the last symbol of this line is a (i) pulled down that I couldn't find in the character table. I am thinking of space?
            0
          2. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas aider avec les énigmes ou les jeux de réflexion.
            0
          3. me too : (, don't worry
            0
        2. Webmaster
          Place your cursor in a text field and type Alt+0040 and you'll see the result!

          --
          Jeff - Wm@Ccm -
          1