2 Badoo accounts Closed linette - Last answer on 28 juil. 2012 1 answer Hello, I have 2 accounts open on Badoo and I would like to delete one, how can I do that? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 Show more Related links: [Badoo] identity theft Badoo account blocked? How to contact the administrators? Unable to connect to Badoo recover my badoo account hide last login date I want to reactivate my account on Badoo. 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Karto_bizzX Log in to your Badoo account, click on "Settings" then on "Delete my profile", check "Delete your profile," and click on "continue."
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Karto_bizzX Log in to your Badoo account, click on "Settings" then on "Delete my profile", check "Delete your profile," and click on "continue."