Micro SD locked in read-only mode
Hello,
Is it possible for a micro SD card to be stuck in read-only mode? I accidentally unplugged it during a file transfer, and since then, I can't write to it at all—no adding, deleting, or even formatting—whether on Windows, Linux, or even my phone. However, there are no issues reading what's already on it.
Is there any way to fix this, or is it just done for?
Thanks!
Is it possible for a micro SD card to be stuck in read-only mode? I accidentally unplugged it during a file transfer, and since then, I can't write to it at all—no adding, deleting, or even formatting—whether on Windows, Linux, or even my phone. However, there are no issues reading what's already on it.
Is there any way to fix this, or is it just done for?
Thanks!
5 answers
-
the two positions of the button on my MicroSD/SD adapter didn't work either. I found the solution here: http://fr.wikihow.com/d%C3%A9sactiver-la-protection-en-%C3%A9criture
I managed to unlock mine by putting the button in the middle position!-
-
-
@lechienvertThat is to say in the median position, I don’t really understand, I would like to solve this problem because I have the same issue visibly.
-